DG's Pro Tech is a full-service maintenance and auto repair centre. We service and repair all makes and models for cars, trucks and fleet vehicles. Our technicians are equipped with the necessary skills and training to perform all required maintenance. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle.
A day in the life of a dg's tech
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Test and lubricate the vehicle’s engine and other major components
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tune ups, and tire rotations
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
- Install and Repair air conditioners and parts, such as compressors, condensers, and controls, trained in government regulations related to their work.
- Adjust Brakes, replace brake rotors and pads, and make other repairs on brake systems.
- Align and balance wheels and repair steering mechanisms and suspension systems.
- Gear trains, couplings, hydraulic pumps, and other parts of transmissions, extensive knowledge of computer controls, the ability to diagnose electrical and hydraulic problems.
- Engine management, emission, fuel, electrical, and ignition systems to diagnose issues that prevent engines from performing efficiently, use the onboard diagnostic system of a car and electronic testing equipment.
List of Services
- Brakes & Tires
- Engine & Transmission
- Engine Maintenance
- Transmission Services
- 4x4 Services
- Heating and Cooling Services
- Electrical & Electronic Services
- Miscellaneous Services
- Our technicians follow Recom Service Intervals
- Access to vehicle recalls/tsb's/ssm's
- Investigate at every appt and uphold industry standards
GVMR after 19, 500LBS (GVWR)
All things tires
- Off Season Tire Storage is Available
- Wheel and Tire Balancing
- Alignment on customer's behalf